Friday, November 6, 2009

A Rundown of the Music Minute Songs!

This morning I put together the songs that I want to put into the Music Minute CD. I feel that anybody at any age can move and groove to this music, and feel that happiness! Here is the rundown:
  1. Angelina/ zooma zooma - Louis Prima
  2. You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
  3. Slippin' and Slidin' - Little Richard
  4. Splish Splash - Bobby Darin
  5. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
  6. Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys
  7. Dancing in the Moonlight -
  8. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
  9. In the Mood - Glenn Miller
  10. I'm a Believer - The Monkees
  11. Enjoy It! - Hayley Mills and Maurice Chevalier
  12. I've Got the World on a String - Frank Sinatra
  13. Aint No Mountain High - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
  14. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
  15. I've Got You Under my Skin - Frank Sinatra
  16. Irresistable You - Bobby Darin
  17. Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke
  18. Dancing Queen - Abba
  19. Night Fever - The Bee Gees
  20. Tutti Fruity - Little Richard
if these songs don't get your hips grooving at Friendly's that I don't know WHAT will!

Cheers!

-The Spontaneous Waitress

0 comments:

Post a Comment